Stornoway Golf Club is pleased to continue it's special introductory membership for the current year of golf at the special rate of £100. This offer is open to those new to the game of golf or those wishing to get back into the game who meet the criteria for eligibility detailed below.
To be eligible to join Stornoway Golf Club under the introductory offer you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- are a new entrant to the sport of golf
- have not been a playing member of Stornoway Golf Club within the previous two membership years
- are a social member of the club who wishes to become a playing member
- seek to return to golf following injury, illness, or personal circumstances
- have moved to reside in Lewis since 2012
If you qualify to apply for membership under this offer you will be granted playing and access rights equivalent to the Restricted Membership category.
During the first year of membership, new members who have joined via the £100 offer may write to the Committee for advice on procedures to gain the full competitive playing rights of Ordinary membership. Subsequent years of membership will be subscribed at the Restricted Membership rate unless you request a change in membership category.