Terms and Conditions (Overseas Membership)
To qualify for an overseas membership you will need to meet the following conditions:
- Must have permanent residence outside of the UK.
- Must be a full (male/female) member of another golf club.
Overseas memberships are subject to the following restrictions:
- May play in competitions at Stornoway Golf Club provided you hold a current handicap with the appropriate Golf Union in the country of your main residence. (A current handicap certificate must be shown to the Match & Handicap Committee prior to competition play.)
- May not use Stornoway Golf Club as “Home Club” for handicapping purposes.
As an overseas member you will receive the following benefits:
- Certificate of Membership.
- Stornoway Golf Club Diary.
- Stornoway Golf Club Bag Tag.
- Stornoway Golf Club Tie.
- Complimentary Rules of Golf Handbook.
- Complimentary Green Fee for a friend or relative accompanying you on your visit.
- Full access to the course during your visit.
- Full use of the clubs facilities during your visit.
- Open invitation to any club function being held during your visit.
- Assistance and advice regarding your travel arrangements.