Members: Overseas Membership
To qualify for an overseas membership you will need to meet the following conditions:
- Must have permanent residence outside of the UK.
- Must be a full (male/female) member of another golf club.
Overseas memberships are subject to the following restrictions:
- May play in competitions at Stornoway Golf Club provided you hold a current handicap with the appropriate Golf Union in the country of your main residence. (A current handicap certificate must be shown to the Match & Handicap Committee prior to competition play.)
- May not use Stornoway Golf Club as “Home Club” for handicapping purposes.
As an overseas member you will receive the following benefits:
- Certificate of Membership.
- Stornoway Golf Club Diary.
- Stornoway Golf Club Bag Tag.
- Stornoway Golf Club Tie.
- Complimentary Rules of Golf Handbook.
- Complimentary Green Fee for a friend or relative accompanying you on your visit.
- Full access to the course during your visit.
- Full use of the clubs facilities during your visit.
- Open invitation to any club function being held during your visit.
- Assistance and advice regarding your travel arrangements.
The course at Stornoway Golf Club is set amongst the woodlands of Lews Castle and rises out of these towards the moorlands to the west of the town. An undulating landscape presents the golfer with a course that demands a keen shot-making ability and a canny judgement of distances.
Stornoway Golf Club
Lady Lever Park
Isle of Lewis
Tel: 01851 702240